RumbleSlap

just some rumblings....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Plainfield, Connecticut

Friday, September 29, 2006

W00T

Hello all, just thought I'd do a quick post for the sake of posting!! Fall is here, which means that winter is closer (grumble, grumble). Today is my daughter's 1st birthday, and I already wish she wasn't growing up. My son has been an absolute awesome big brother, I am so proud of him!!! He is 4 and I wish he could stay that way forever!!! He is so innocent!!! He honestly believed that when Emily turned 1, she would be walking and talking. Before bed last nite he was excited cuz he thought the transformation occured instantly at the onset of her birthday!!! This took a little explaining....

Well, enjoy the weekend, I'll try and post again soon (soon in geologic time...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home