RumbleSlap

just some rumblings....

My Photo
Name:
Location: Plainfield, Connecticut

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

ALP!!! (Another Lame Post)

As you can see, I missed a posting. :(. Sorry, this is due mostly to my being an airhead. I got to work yesterday before I realized I left my laptop at home. Luckily, I haven't really started working yet since I am still in training, so I didn't need it, but unfortunately, I wasn't able to post during my downtime

Then, when I got home, it was just me and the kids, so I still wasn't able to post.

So here is todays lame posting!!

Looking forward to Christmas as my son is absolutley excited about it!! I love this age. My daughter will only be barely 3 months at Christmas, so not much excitement from her.

Yes, we've already got the tree up. Took care of that Friday after Thanksgiving. So far, we've only broken 2 ornaments and a Christmas Train. I hope it lasts the remaining 26 days, or I'll be forced to get a sturdier representation of Christmas, like, oh say a Minora (sp?)!! Just Kidding!!

That's pretty much it. I told you it would be lame....

1 Comments:

Blogger DesertElephant said...

That's Menorah you anti-Semite Asshole. Heh. Very Lame. You indeed suck at blogging. Turn off the RTRD Lock. JK.

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home